Top Ten List:
About Adrian and his family
You will have a lot of information about me. I thought it would be more worthwhile to give you details that cannot be learned from a resume, transcripts, or talent profile. Here is a Top 10 tweetable (140 Characters) facts list that you might want to know about me and my family.
10) I live life passionately. When I commit to something, there is no ½ way. It is all in.
9) I am proud that both Leah and I get to go to work every day to do things that we love and are passionate about.
8) For nineteen years I worked on camp staff, which equals a little over 3 years of my life. Leah worked for me 10 of those years.
7) After 10 years as my 1st year Camper Area Director, it is possible that Leah is a better Boy Scout than me, but I won’t admit it.
6) Now I spend my summers with my family on the boat, going to community festivals, visiting friends and family, and yes, going to camp.
5) Random items-I love tech stuff and what it can do, want to work Jambo, Jimmy Buffet fan-not a crazy one, can drive a forklift, ambidextrous.
4) I take the time to enjoy good things. Bad gets news coverage. Good people do great every day. I prefer to spend time with those people.
3) My work ethic and values drive me to do all that I can to make sure that we succeed. I will work with anyone that has passion and effort.
2) I want to be your next Scout Executive. It is a good fit for me and my family. I look forward to being able to serve your community.
1) Leah, Andrew and Asher are my family and they come first. Without them I am not where I am today.